Text-To-Speech Synthesis is one of those technologies that has been around for over a decade. It has been used in the classroom and in the home with limited success. Recently, the quality of text-to-speech has improved and it has found its way into the business world.
If you’re looking to employ text-to-speech synthesis to enhance your real estate website, there are a few easy ways to get text-to-speech up and running on your website and improve your real estate business.
How can real estate agents add text-to-speech to their websites?
There are a number of ways to add text to speech to your website. The easiest way is to use a service like BarkBoxTTS. BarkBoxTTS is a text-to-speech synthesis generator with over 80 languages and 660 voices. By the way, BarkBoxTTS offers a free trial, so you can try it out before you commit to anything.
- Another way to add text to speech to your website is to use a plug-in like WP Audio Podcast. WP Audio Podcast is a Word Press plug-in that allows you to add text to speech to your website.
- Another way to add text to speech to your website is by using the Text to Speech API powered by Google. Their API allows you to create a simple text-to-speech player on your website with just a few lines of code. To learn more about this API, check out the documentation provided by Google.
What is Text-to-Speech (TTS), and why a real estate agent should care?
Text-To-Speech (TTS) voices are machine learning models trained from actual human voice data, and by using this data, these machines can then be taught to replicate a synthesized audio version of the same text that was originally used for the model. TTS has been used in customer service and SMART computer models like Apple’s Siri or the Alexa assistant.
You can become an industry leader by using TTS to convert the articles on your blog into audio format, allowing people the option of listening to the content whenever they have time. This helps them catch up on updates and news quickly so they don’t have to rely entirely on social media updates for information about your real estate blog and consequentially spend less time reading and more time doing something much better – listening!
What good is Text-to-Speech (TTS), and why you a real estate agent should care?
There are many benefits to adding text to speech to your website. For one, it can help make your website more accessible for people with disabilities. Additionally, it can make your website more engaging and user-friendly. Text-to-speech can also help you reach a wider audience, as it can be used to translate your website into multiple languages. If you have a website that is not yet accessible to everyone, consider adding text to speech today.
TTS helps publishers meet the guidelines for making their content accessible to those who are less able physically. Website accessibility has become a big priority for companies around the world as the internet is being used by governments far more frequently than ever before to help spread information and statistics such as interest rates, census data, etc., and how families can better access other governmental publications more readily. Many countries have decided to base their policies around the World Wide Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) framework. Adding speech versions to your real estate blog posts will instantly help you conform to these guidelines and boost your website’s rating against the current standards.
Are there creative ways a real estate agent can incorporate Text-to-Speech (TTS) into a website?
There are a number of ways you can use TTS to increase traffic to your website. For example,
- You can use TTS to create audio versions of your blog posts. This will allow website visitors to listen to the content while they are performing other tasks.
- You can share it on popular podcasting platforms. This will give potential buyers the ability to learn more about your listings without having to visit your website.
- You can also use TTS to create video versions of your content, which can be shared on social media and video hosting platforms.
- You can use TTS to create audio versions of your listings. This can be a great way to provide potential buyers with an overview of the property without them having to visit the site in person.
- You can use TTS for YouTube videos, e-Learning content, and courses – a virtually endless list of benefits.
Wrapping things up!
Overall, adding Text-To-Speech (TTS) to your website is a pretty easy process. This can be a great way to increase accessibility, which in turn can increase usability and user satisfaction on your site. Using Text-To-Speech (TTS) is a great way to supplement your content with a personality of its own. It makes it more interesting and easier for your real estate fans to enjoy your content.
We hope this blog post has helped you discover how you can use Text-To-Speech (TTS) services to enhance your real estate website. Whether you’re a real estate agent or a website developer, Text-To-Speech (TTS) services like BarkBox can be a great tool to help you engage your visitors while providing them with an enjoyable experience. If you want to learn more about how BarkBox can help you with your real estate website, please contact us today! Thanks for reading, we are always excited when one of our posts is able to provide useful information on a topic like this!