Terms of Service
These Terms of Service govern your use of the website located at https://www.TitusMediaSolutions.Com and any related website(s) or services provided by Titus Media Solutions, LLC.
By accessing https://www.TitusMediaSolutions.Com, you agree to abide by these Terms of Service and to comply with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree with these Terms of Service, you are prohibited from using or accessing our website(s) or using any other services provided by Titus Media Solutions, LLC.
We, Titus Media Solutions, LLC, (sometimes referred to as TMS) reserve the right to review and amend any of these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. Upon doing so, we will update this page. Any changes to these Terms of Service will take effect immediately from the date of publication.
Third-party partners have their own governing policies. You should read and understand them to understand your rights and responsibilities when utilizing their services.
These Terms of Service were last updated on 07 July 2022.
Limitations of Use
By using our website(s), you warrant on behalf of yourself, your users, and other parties you represent that you will not:
- modify, copy, prepare derivative works of, decompile, or reverse engineer any materials and software contained on our website(s);
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from any materials and software on our website(s);
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server;
- knowingly or negligently use our website(s) or any of its associated services in a way that abuses or disrupts our networks or any other service Titus Media Solutions, LLC provides;
- use our website(s) or its associated services to transmit or publish any harassing, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, or unlawful material;
- use our website(s) or its associated services in violation of any applicable laws or regulations;
- use our website(s) in conjunction with sending unauthorized advertising or spam;
- harvest, collect, or gather user data without the user’s consent; or
- use our website(s) or its associated services in such a way that may infringe the privacy, intellectual property rights, or other rights of third parties.
Access to our Websites(s)
- Access to our website(s) is free except for the part related to the cost of the connection through the telecommunications network provided by the Internet service provider that you have contracted. You can freely browse our website(s) and access them as many times as you desire. To access and navigate our website(s), you do not need to register, except if you want to purchase/subscribe to our services.
The intellectual property in the materials contained in our website(s) are owned by or licensed to Titus Media Solutions, LLC and are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law. We grant our users permission to download one copy of the materials for personal, non-commercial transitory use.
This constitutes the grant of a license, not a transfer of title. This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions or the Terms of Service, and may be terminated by Titus Media Solutions, LLC at any time.
You retain your intellectual property ownership rights over content you submit to us for publication on our website(s). We will never claim ownership of your content, but we do require a license from you in order to use it.
The license you grant us can be terminated at any time by deleting your content or account. However, to the extent that we (or our partners) have used your content in connection with commercial or sponsored content, the license will continue until the relevant commercial or post has been discontinued by us.
Our website(s) and the materials on our website(s) are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. To the extent permitted by law, Titus Media Solutions, LLC makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property, or other violation of rights.
In no event shall Titus Media Solutions, LLC or its suppliers be liable for any consequential loss suffered or incurred by you or any third party arising from the use or inability to use our website(s) or the materials on our website(s), even if Titus Media Solutions, LLC or an authorized representative has been notified, orally or in writing, of the possibility of such damage.
In the context of this agreement, “consequential loss” includes any consequential loss, indirect loss, real or anticipated loss of profit, loss of benefit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of goodwill, loss of opportunity, loss of savings, loss of reputation, loss of use and/or loss or corruption of data, whether under statute, contract, equity, tort (including negligence), indemnity, or otherwise.
Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Accuracy of Materials
The materials appearing on our website are not comprehensive and are for general information purposes only. Titus Media Solutions, LLC does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on our website(s), or otherwise relating to such materials or on any resources linked to our website(s).
Titus Media Solutions, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement, approval, or control by Titus Media Solutions, LLC of the site. Use of any such linked site is at your own risk and we strongly advise you make your own investigations with respect to the suitability of those sites.
Subscription to our Service(s) is monthly, yearly or for a flat fee depending on the features you need and will be automatically renewed for the same period of time until its termination. Unless you cancel your subscription, you authorize us to charge the corresponding subscription fee(s) to your payment method.
- PRICE AND TAXES
- The prices of the products and services offered are indicated in US Dollar ($), and any Tax (Sales Tax Rate) in force at the time of purchase is levied on the price of the products/ service (Cost of the Item) * (Sales Tax Rate) = Total Sales Tax.
In any case, the operation could be exempt or not subject to Total Sales Tax depending on your country of residence or the condition in which you act. For this reason, in some cases, the final price of the order may be altered with respect to the one shown.
Purchases made by subjects exempt from Total Sales Tax payment will indicate this by sending their exemption information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- PAYMENT METHOD
- Online payment of the purchased service can be made by credit or debit card.
Credit and debit cardholders should be aware that transactions in the online store(s) are carried out through a secure payment gateway, using SSL technology to guarantee the security of data transmission.
Regardless of the plan(s) chosen by the user, the amounts paid by the user will be refundable at the sole discretion of Titus Media Solutions, LLC and to the extent permitted by law.
The contracted service may not be assigned or transferred to other users of our Service(s).
In any case, the user may make use of the contracted service(s) until the end of the contracted period.
- VALIDITY OF OFFERS
- The services offered in our Service(s), and their prices will be available for purchase while they are in the catalog of services displayed on our website(s).
In any case, TMS reserves the right to make the modifications it deems appropriate in the Service, being able to update products and services depending on the market.
TMS reserves the right to change prices without prior notice.
We inform you that despite the updates that are made to the prices of our Service(s), they could contain errors. We will promptly correct any errors that appear, but they will not be binding on the Service(s).
- As indicated above, the entire purchase procedure, as well as the transmission of your personal data and payment systems, is carried out on a secure page and in an encrypted way through the SSL protocol.
We guarantee the security of the Service in accordance with current technological knowledge. However, TMS cannot guarantee the full future security of the Service. In any case, we do promise to correct and implement the appropriate corrective measures to correct a possible security breach as soon as possible.
You agree to notify TMS, immediately and via email at email@example.com of any situation that could lead to the impersonation of a user’s identity.
Right to Terminate
We may suspend or terminate your right to use our website and terminate these Terms of Service immediately upon written notice to you for any breach of these Terms of Service.
Any term of these Terms of Service which is wholly or partially void or unenforceable is severed to the extent that it is void or unenforceable. The validity of the remainder of these Terms of Service is not affected.
These Terms of Service are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Virginia. You irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.